INFORMATION WE COLLECT :
We collect information in three ways
1. Information provided by user : We request information such as your name, email, location, gender, height, age group, body mass index, weight and your medical data including but not only limited to your diagnostic test result data. This information is private and will not be shared.
2. Information provided by employer : These include, but not limited to, your name and email address.
3. Information we collect when users use the service : We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them - like, but not limited to, your frequency of logging in, which features you are using, what content you visit.
How We Use the Information We Collect :
We use the information we collect to improve the Website, the Service and other services and features provided by us. We may also use User Data, including Aggregated User Data, to develop proprietary technology or services (including through the filing of patents or other forms of intellectual property protection) to be used in the Service and/or other related services.
INFORMATION SECURITY :
1) We encrypt our services using SSL.
2) Your organizations information will be visible to your employees and admins only.
3) We don’t share any personal health related data uploaded by the employee.
4) We will get access to your location data if you have your device's location turned on while tracking your run/ride. We do not share this data outside the organization.
SAFE DATA TRANSFERS :
All the necessary measures have been taken to ensure hassle-free & secure transactions along with data confidentiality and integrity.
PRIVILEGE AND PRIVACY :
We have effective session management with strict password policies apart from user-specific access and admin control.
RELIABILITY & COMPLIANCE :
Robust backup & restore plan is in place. Also compliant with International standards.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY :
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this document or sale of service(s) or sale of products(s) by us, even if we have been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
APPLICABLE LAW & ARBITRATION :
All transactions and arbitration thereof shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore, Karnataka.