TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: This Agreement is a legal document between the user and FeetApart and has terms & conditions that governs your usage of services on this website.
These are applicable regardless of how you access them, whether by computer, mobile device, or otherwise; and whether directly through our Services, or through any third-party website that links to them and regardless of whether you are a registered user or a guest.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the agreement and If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to use the Services and you must stop all such use immediately.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIP :
· You agree to create only one FeetApart account for use of the Services.
· You agree to provide complete and accurate information while registering and agree to keep it updated during the course of your membership.
· You agree not to impersonate and create accounts on somebody else’s behalf. Also you agree you will not sell or otherwise transfer your membership to others as those things are not recognized by us.
· You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for any and all use of your account. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another user at any time, nor to disclose your password to any third party.
· You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
· We reserve the right to terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion without notice and without liability.
USAGE OF SERVICES :
· FeetApart uses a hosted platform for running its services. This hosted platform is maintained by third party providers. While these providers ensure 24/7 availability, FeetApart is not responsible for any loss you incur for our services not being available, because of any issues on the hosted platform or for any other reasons.
· You agree not to upload and/or transmit images and/or material that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable.