TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: This Agreement is a legal document between the user and FeetApart and has terms & conditions that governs your usage of services on this website.
These are applicable regardless of how you access them, whether by computer, mobile device, or otherwise; and whether directly through our Services, or through any third-party website that links to them and regardless of whether you are a registered user or a guest.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY the agreement and If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to use the Services and you must stop all such use immediately.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION & MEMBERSHIP :
· You agree to create only one FeetApart account for use of the Services.
· You agree to provide complete and accurate information while registering and agree to keep it updated during the course of your membership.
· You agree not to impersonate and create accounts on somebody else’s behalf. Also you agree you will not sell or otherwise transfer your membership to others as those things are not recognized by us.
· You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and for any and all use of your account. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another user at any time, nor to disclose your password to any third party.
· You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password.
· We reserve the right to terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion without notice and without liability.
USAGE OF SERVICES :
· FeetApart uses a hosted platform for running its services. This hosted platform is maintained by third party providers. While these providers ensure 24/7 availability, FeetApart is not responsible for any loss you incur for our services not being available, because of any issues on the hosted platform or for any other reasons.
· You agree not to upload and/or transmit images and/or material that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT :
We collect information in three ways
1. Information provided by user : We request information such as your name, email, gender, height, age group, body mass index, weight and your medical data including but not only limited to your diagnostic test result data. This information is private and will not be shared.
2. Information provided by employer : These include, but not limited to, your name and email address.
3. Information we collect when users use the service : We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them - like, but not limited to, your frequency of logging in, which features you are using, what content you visit.
How We Use the Information We Collect :
We use the information we collect to improve the Website, the Service and other services and features provided by us. We may also use User Data, including Aggregated User Data, to develop proprietary technology or services (including through the filing of patents or other forms of intellectual property protection) to be used in the Service and/or other related services.
INFORMATION SECURITY :
1) We encrypt our services using SSL.
2) Your organizations information will be visible to your employees and admins only.
3) We don’t share any personal health related data uploaded by the employee.
SAFE DATA TRANSFERS :
All the necessary measures have been taken to ensure hassle-free & secure transactions along with data confidentiality and integrity.
PRIVILEGE AND PRIVACY :
We have effective session management with strict password policies apart from user-specific access and admin control.
RELIABILITY & COMPLIANCE :
Robust backup & restore plan is in place. Also compliant with International standards.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY :
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this document or sale of service(s) or sale of products(s) by us, even if we have been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
APPLICABLE LAW & ARBITRATION :
All transactions and arbitration thereof shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore, Karnataka.